Our History

Maadi Company for Development and Reconstruction is an Egyptian joint stock company founded in 1904 which is a subsidiary of the Holding Company for Construction and Development in the Ministry of Public Business Sector. The capital of the company is one Billion Egyptian pounds and public funds is wholly owned by the state and registered at the Commercial Register with the number of 129201 .

Some of the company's projects since the last century.